BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Been a while since my last post

Haiihh... it has really been awhile since my last post. Don't really care if anyone's reading this, really. I think I stopped at Day 3 of my Blackmore's Detox program. Did I continue. Nope. Haha. I guess I was not strong enough.

Ok, the truth is, there was too many pills to eat in 1 day, and really that bitter thing taste really bad. I just couldn't consume it. I think it contains alcohol because of the burning feeling in my throat right after I swallow it. I only took it twice, and gave up. The other pills are ok, but there're just too many of them. Plus, you have to take them every time before you eat and after. Sometimes I forgot and I don't eat at home all the time. I know that the easiest thing to do is just keep some in my handbag, right? But the thing is I always switch my handbags, according to occasions and what I wear. So when I do, I'd missed the pills.
I think the lemon detox is easier. Yes, you practically starve yourself the whole day (or for a week if you're doing the complete program), but at least you'll always remember to drink the lemon drink. Plus I have a new version on the lemon detox. I do it every other day, so that I get a day of to relax and revive and do it again the next day (this continues about a week or 2). It might not work as successfully as the complete program, but I did manage to lose some weight! So for those who think the complete lemon detox program is very hardcore, try my version. Who knows, it might work.

0 comments: