BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 12, 2009

More water please!

Water might sound too plain for most of us. Its tasteless, contains no sugar and it does not look as attractive as sugary & carbonated drinks. But still, water is very important to all of us. We use water to cook, shower, wash our face, soak our fingers and toes for pedicures and manicures and of course we all drink water. But water does more than all of those.

We hear a lot of people wondering, "How do I lose weight?", "How can I get beautiful clear youthful skin?", "Why am I always so hungry?", "How can I get a clear urine color" & "After a night out, how do I detox my body?"
The answer is, of course, water!! One of the main things I did to lose weight (I used to be big) was to drink lots and lots of water. But don't drink more than 3 liters or your body can be overload with water.
Drinking lots water has always been the beauty tip used by celebrities like Beyonce, Jada Pinkett Smith, Shakira, Eva Longoria, Leighton Meester, Blake Lively and more. They say that they drink lots of water to lose weight and to get a clear and beautiful skin.

So, drink up people!!

0 comments: