BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 21, 2009

No need cuticle lotion!

I did some thinking today on how I can save up. I mean, there's always something that has been custom made for anything. For example a cuticle lotion. I know that many of us need it to get our cuticles soft so that we can get rid of them (for those who do their own manicure). But cuticle lotions are not cheap. I did some research and found out that you can substitute your cuticle lotion with your hair conditioner. Obviously everyone has a bottle of hair conditioner, so that's 2 in 1. I tried this trick on my nails, and it worked just as well as a cuticle lotion. All you have to do is just squeeze some hair conditioner on your cuticles, soak your fingers in a bowl of warm water. Get a cuticle pusher and push your cuticles do the edge. Now you can save up a few dollars!

0 comments: