BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Acai Berry




Acai Berry is famous for assisting weight loss. First introduces world wide by Oprah, this product has been a hit ever since. As I've mentioned in my blog before, I've bought Acai Berry quite awhile ago but haven't been consistent in consuming it.
Anyways, after about 3 weeks consuming this drink every morning, I have to admit that I haven't shed a single kilo. I'm not saying that Oprah was lying when she advertised this product but perhaps different product works differently for different body. Coz I've read some reviews on the internet where there are people out there lost a lot of weight by drinking Acai Berry juice. But I do notice that this drink gives me a lot of energy and it tastes like Ribena. So, if you drink this before hitting the gym, its a really good idea. Other than that, I don't think there's anything special or unique about this product.

0 comments: