BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

I have nothing to wear!

Familiar with that phrase? I hear myself saying that every single day.

Everyday when I open my wardrobe, I caught myself staring at a row of same old boring clothes. "How am I going to look hot if I wear the same thing over and over again?!", thats what I always asked myself before going to sleep.
I did some reading and watched some fashion shows, and it turns out that you don't really need to have that many clothes (especially if you can't effort it) too look smokin' hot. You just need the basics.

1. LBD (Little Black Dress)
2. Tank Top
3. Some Scarfs
4. Denim
5. A pair of good stunning sexy heels
6. A pair of good stunning ballet flats (Hello, Audrey Hepburn!)
7. Trench Coat
8. A pair of boots
9. Black skirt
10. Turtle neck

These are the essentials, and its cool if you have more than this. So once you have all the basics, all you have to do is use your imagination by mix and matching your basics with your accessories and jewelleries. A simple black dress (even if its a cheap one) would look expensive if you match it with some gold earrings, long gold necklace, gold bangles (3 or 4) and of course, a pair of heels. For something more casual, just wear your best jeans with a plane tank top. Put a scarf over your neck and let the end hang in front of your chest. To make your look even better, make sure you have your accessories like bangles, necklace and earrings on.

PS: You don't have to buy expensive accessories, just make sure they look expensive. Accessories are very important!

0 comments: