BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Burnt

It hasn't even been a week that I'm back, and my skin is already looking burnt. Oh the hot hot sun. Some people might like this, but I don't. Somehow my skin doesn't show its original flush, and looking dull all the time. So right now I'm planning to go for a pharmacy hopping to look for an affordable product to repair my skin. Believe me, this is the time that I wish I could afford SKII, but u can't have it all, right?
I used to wonder why can't I buy this and that. I've always been longing to have a bottle of 'Miracle Water' in my bathroom cabinet and a tub of creme de la mer on my dressing table. But you know, rather than thinking about how much I want it, i think its best for me to think of how much I have in my life, and be thankful. Yes, I thank God for everything that God has given me. A great husband, great family, nice apartment and of course, a chance to further my study. Some people don't even have anywhere to live, no food to eat, and worst some people have to go through war. I am so grateful for what I have

0 comments: