BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 26, 2010

Protein Diet - Day 2

Breakfast - Fish and Chips (without the chips. Haha) & 1 Piece of Chicken wing

Lunch - Grilled Fish

Dinner- Barramundi Tacos Filling (Without the tacos)

Day 2 was much harder for me as we were on a camping trip. I guess the best way to stay on your diet is to stay at home. It wasn't easy for me to look for something that does not contain any carb at cafes and restaurants. Plus the fact that I was tempted to steal 1 potato chip from my friends, and taste that delicious juicy burger my hubby was eating. Sigh. And it wasn't easy for me to drink lots of water either coz I knew it would be hard for me to look for the toilet when I desperately need to pee over and over again. Yes, it is not a good idea to be on a strict diet when you're traveling.
It wasn't easy either when we got back. I was tired and too lazy to cook, so we decided to go for Mexican food. As soon as I stepped in the restaurant, I knew I didn't have much choice to choose from. There were tacos, nachos & burritos... all my favourite. So, I ordered 3 tacos, pushed the tacos aside and it the fillings. It was good though.
But on the bright side, I didn't have any withdrawal symptoms or anything. I didn't even feel weak. 12 more days to go!!!

0 comments: