BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Protein Diet -Day 4

Breakfast - Woke up late, didn't have any breakfast

Lunch- Oxtail Soup

Dinner- Spaghetti Bolognese (without the pasta. Just the sauce)

Today was pretty hard as it was the first time I went to the gym since I started this diet. My stomach was making noises and I didn't have much energy. But I still went through the bodypump class for 55 minutes. It was the longest 55 minutes, ever! I was as hungry as hell when I got home, but somehow didn't eat that much, and I don't have any explanation. Maybe all I wanted was carbs not protein. Honestly, the hardest thing about this diet is temptation. People around me are eating pasta, rice, bread... and I'm stuck with protein. Its just my 4th day, and I'm almost giving up. But if I give up, I've got to give away my skinny jeans. All of them. No way I'm ever going to do that. Ever. At least not until I'm bored of them. Haha. 10 days to go!!

0 comments: