BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Protein Diet -Day 3

Breakfast- Japanese Tofu

Lunch- 1/2 can of chickpeas

Dinner- Japanese Tofu & seafood

Today was pretty bad actually. Well, I'm not well, and the fact that I can't take any carbs make me feel even worst. But on the bright side, I've been dehydrated, so I drink lots of water!
I have 11 days to go and feels like ages! Tomorrow I'm going to the gym for the 1st time since I started this diet. I hope everything goes well. I'd probably take some protein shake before I workout just to fuel me up.
I've done so many types of diets before, and honestly, this is the best so far. Coz I don't feel cranky or tired or even weak. But I know I can not continue this diet for more than 2 weeks, coz my body needs carbohydrate.

0 comments: