BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Protein Diet -Day 5

Breakfast - 1/3 of 1/3 nando's chicken

Lunch- rest of the chicken

Dinner - Agadeshi Tofu

Its my 5th day and my body is craving for carb like hell. I'm telling myself not to give up over and over again. I haven't been well, so I didn't really feel like eating today. But I drank lots of water! Yay!!
So far I feel a bit lighter, and 2 people told me that I've lost a little weight. However, the scale doesn't tell me the same thing. Weird. I wonder why.
O.M.G. 9 days more to go. All I want now is rice, pasta and more and more pastries. And I find myself craving for sugar more than usual. Perhaps its because, since my body is not processing any carb into sugar, it starts looking for instant quick fix sugar.
I sure need lots of luck to continue this!!

0 comments: